Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bake Cookies in Your Car

Today we had an Air Quality Alert in Columbus so instead of driving the car we baked cookie in it!  I have seen it demonstrated on the local news before but got the idea to try it myself from one my favorite blogs: Baking Bites.  I have been following this blog for several years and all of Nicole's recipes that I have tried are great (try the Banana Peanut Butter Oatmeal Muffins).

Every detail on how to bake cookies in a car on a very hot day can be found here so there is no need for me to outline the process.  These  are not the best tasting or looking cookies you will ever eat (they do not brown because of the low temperature at which they bake) but they are pretty yummy considering they were baked on the dashboard of a car!


Lucy approves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!