Thursday, May 26, 2011

Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Paintings



My master bedroom was dreadfully dull until yesterday.  I finally finished my version of recycled toilet paper roll art and placed it above our bed.  Our sage green bedding, blue curtains, chocolate brown carpet and mixture of white and wood furniture all seem to make sense together.

I will not go into all the specifics of this project since there are so many similar tutorials using toilet paper rolls.  For my variation of this project I used blue painter's tape to create the stripes on the canvas and a hot glue gun to attach the roll loops together and to the completed canvas.  I believe I used 6 or 7 toilet paper rolls and a partial paper towel roll to create the flowers.

 


 






1 comment:

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!