Monday, April 18, 2011

Repurposed Spring Etsy Finds

It finally looks and sort of feels like spring around here!  One day last week I walked onto the driveway and noticed our whole street was in bloom.  Crazy how it can happen overnight!  Check out these spring Etsy finds inspired by this colorful season.

The Boots N Gus Etsy shop is full of ordinary vintage items upcycled into fun light fixtures and planters.  They also sell vintage housewares and vintage children's books.

Upcycled Bright Orange and Red Bundt Cake Wall Flower Lights $30


I am not a fan of Peeps candy but I love these little guys made from recycled wool sweaters by The Lavendar Tree.  Also included in the shop are pincushions, coasters and pillows all made from wool sweaters.
Felted Wool Peeps - Recycled Felted Wool Sweaters $15


Strand Redesign takes used fabrics, handprints on them and creates usable objects like totes, pincushions, lanyards and these lavender sachets.
Hand Printed Lavender Bags with Spring Lambs $15


On Foot makes eco-friendly shoes and moccasins for little ones out of repurposed leather coats.  These veggie shoes are perfect for spring!

Soft Sole Baby Shoes with Vegetables 0-6 months $25

3 comments:

  1. What a great, ecofriendly blog you have, Brandy! I loved that repurposed wall art flowers-tutorial.

    Thank you for featuring my lavender sachets on your blog!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my little peeps on your blog! I fully agree - I don't like the "regular" peeps (oh, waaay too sweet!) but that doesn't mean our repurposed peeps can't be sweet too. :-)

    The spring lamb bags also featured are simply adorable!

    And, I LOVE your cardboard/wall flowers! They are very cute and a perfect match with your daughters bedspread. Lucky gal!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my veggie shoes! This really gets me in the mood for Spring!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!