Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Spooky Food for Halloween

Great Halloween recipes from other blogs:

Vampire Cupcakes are sure to be a big hit at any gathering!  Baking Bites has put together a step-by-step video tutorial on how to make her fabulous recipe from a few years ago.


















not martha has great Halloween recipes (savory, sweet, and cocktails!) going back several years.  Just do a search for Halloween on her blog.  Check out the Meat Hand she made from meatloaf and mashed potatoes!













Last year Bakerella made lots of spooky spider treats.  Check out the recipes for cupcakes, cake balls, cookies and brownie bites...all decorated like spiders.













I really like how versatile this Icky Intestines recipe is from canarygirl.  The basic ingredients are puff pasty and red food coloring and you choose the filling of your choice.

3 comments:

  1. I was reading this in google reader and I didn't look at what the blog title was, just the post. My thought was, "oh, Brandy would like this!" And then I looked and you'd posted it. :)
    I think the cupcakes are my fave...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are disgusting and my boys would love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - new follower from the Crunchy Beach Mama Giveaway - LOVE your stuff and these treats really are gross! haha! :)
    http://www.ayearwithmomanddad.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!