Sunday, October 3, 2010

Repurposing with the Crafting in Color Street Team

The Crafting in Color Etsy Street Team is a group dedicated to keeping Etsy bright and colorful.  To find items made by team members simply use the search term "cic team" on the Etsy page.  You may even find some fantastic repurposed items (aside from those in my shop...I'm a member!).

Here are a few of my favorite repurposed finds by members of the Crafting in Color Team:

Rainbow Wool Felted Acorn Ornaments by Green Baboon Design $15

Sweetlife Recycled Paper Fiber Earrings by Paper Demon Jewelry $30

Four Flowers on Yellow Pillow by 4 Hands $80

Slumped Glass Wine Bottle Cheese Plate by BPR Designs $16
Happy shopping!  Don't forget to enter my Birthday Week Giveaway for a chance to win a $20 credit to spend in my Etsy Shop!  Giveaway ends 10/06/2010.

5 comments:

  1. Great suggestions from the CIC team! Your blog is really a great read. Love the clothes dying + hair bow ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! thanks for including me. i love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! Thank you for including my sweetlove earrings! I love your jewelry too, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute stuff that brightens up this gray morning! (living in the PNW, we get a lot of gray)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice --- thanks for including my wine bottle cheese plates with these lovely items!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!