Friday, September 17, 2010

Repurposed on Etsy

More great repurposed items on Etsy:

I think this necklace by dustDesignCo was made for me, or anyone else named Brandy.  I love the no fluff design and cocktail recipe included in the description.

Vintage Saucy Sue Cocktail Necklace - Brandy $32 

The fish in this amazing recycled lightbulb fishbowl by StarRedesigns looks very happy.

Large Lightbulb Fishbowl $18

This little upcycled t-shirt dress by Brava Boutique is adorable....Lucy might need this!  What a great idea for a girly and funny little dress.

Upcycled T-Shirt Dress Gotta Have More Cowbell $38

I happen to love cats but unfortunately I am very allergic to them (and my husband hates them!).  However, if I had one he/she would sleep in this cozy repurposed bed by Love Nostalgic Whimsy.

Luvable Luggage Red Pet Bed $65

Buy handmade and buy repurposed!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the fishbowl feature! You're right, my fish is very happy. :)
    And so are the other ones not pictured! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!